Hi,
I am trying to install Email This Issue and i get info .
"Problem z dostępem do pliku Email This Issue"
Please help to install this extinsion
Hi @Tomasz Wasiak ,
How are you installing the app? Do you follow this procedure (installing from Marketplace)?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/finding-new-marketplace-apps-302812383.html#FindingnewMarketplaceapps-FindingandinstallingappsfromtheMarketplace
If so could you please describe on which step exactly you are having the error?
If not please share what are your steps of installing the app ,so that we are sure we think about same procedure. You can also share your instance details.. are you on Server or Cloud?
Hi,I am trying to install the standard app from jira's marketplace. After clicking free trial I have a bug described above:
"Problem with accessing Email This Issue file"
I use the global admin account. What can I do to properly install the add-on Email This Issue?
I guess you are on Server (On Prem) installation, correct? If so then I recommend to check you internet connection from the server to the marketplace...
You have a similar problem like described in this topic..
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Plugin-Update-Error-downloading-plugin-from-https-marketplace/qaq-p/678491
without checking the network and verifying that Marketplace is reachable not much we can do here..
Please also look at those documentation steps and see if this can help..
https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/problems-connecting-to-the-atlassian-marketplace-273875718.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/configuring-marketplace-connectivity-306350947.html
If this would still not work simply download the plugin and upload it manually
https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/installing-add-ons-273875715.html#InstallingMarketplaceapps-Installingbyfileupload
I'm asking for your help in solving this problem. What should I do to fix this error during installation?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.