In the permission scheme, it is set as all logged in users can create a sprint. I am logged in, but not able to create sprint; it is grayed out. How to fix this?
The filter was causing issues as Jira can't figure out which project(s) the board is related to.
You need to have the manage sprint permission in all project, issues of which are selected for the board.
If you hove over the create button, you will see a detailed message.
Hello @Nancy Dingemans ,
Is there a sprint that is currently started ?
May be you can check if parallel sprint is enabled.
I Don't think so. I am the only one in this project using sprints. And there is no other sprint there. I can't find the above Settings though.
I have the permissions. I am set as admin for the project and 'manage Sprints'permission is set to 'All logged in users' I AM logged in, but the Create Sprint button is still greyed out.
If you hover over the create button, what message can you see?
Issue is resolved now.
Thanx everyone for helping me out
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.