Required Functionality : When I select any project then users who belong to that project should be listed in the reporters tab when I create new issue.But I get all the users who are present in jira in reporters tab.
Issues faced: So inorder to overcome this issue Iam giving groupname then I get users who belong to that group (by using jira rest api /rest/api/2/group? + groupname=${groupname}&expand=users[${startAt}:${maxResults}] )
But here I face an issue : I am not able to get the group name related to the selected project?
Here I dont know which project has which group in jira.If there is any jira rest api that gives me details of which project has which group then it will solve my issue
Any way to set project configuration/permissions in JIRA tool for reporters tab during issue creation:
Or you can suggest is there any way to set project permissions in JIRA tool such that it will only list the users present in its groups(selected project containing groups) in reporters tab rather than listing all the users present in JIRA .
Thanks & Regards,
Vasundara Devi.