I originally posted to the community for help with an issue with the page properties report. We use this to pull from multiple pages for project tracking to show up on our main page. We have appropriate tags and the formatting is correct. When first set up all tagged pages would show up and a month ago without known cause they stopped showing up. I have searched the page histories to check for any changes that would have affected the report and could find nothing. I found this bug, CONFSERVER-34141, which seems to be describing the issues I'm having. It says it was fixed in version 6.0.2, but we are running 6.12.2 and we are still having issues. The only suggestion available in the bug report was to speak with support, but we are currently just starting with this product and only have a starter license so any assistance would be great.