I need to link with a unique reference ID the Decision log page with the product development page. Is there a way how can I do it please?
Thanks
Alessandro
Hello there Alessandro!I do not think that I understand what exactly what you need to accomplish here. As I understand, you need to have a Decision Log page to be automatically linked to another one. Is that correct? If you need to create links inside Confluence, you can check these:
Confluence Server - Links Confluence Cloud - Insert Links and Anchors
My questions are these:
What exactly would you like to have as a trigger for this action? Do you need to link a page to another page? Do you need to link an attachment to another page? Are you on Confluence cloud or server? Could you give us examples of what you need to accomplish? This can help us to replicate the desired results.
Let us hear from you Alessandro!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.