I have restored the deleted page, but it did not appeared - neither in the root of Space nor anywhere else. And simultaneousely it disappeared from trash.Where can I find it?
Xahha,
The restored page is parentless. Go to Space Settings --> Content Tools --> Reorder Pages. Then move the page to a parent page.
Victor
Thank you for your answer, Victor!Yes! It is exactly what I tried to do. But the problem is that I don't see the page in the structure - neither in the root of Space nor anywhere else, so I can not remove it and place according to hierarchy. I simply don't see it!I even tried to seek the page in the space - no results.
Xahhan,
Are you the space admin? Did you go get the page from the trash? If so, the pages should be at the root of the space. From there, you can reorder it accordingly.https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/delete-or-restore-a-page-139429.html
Thank you, we from the beginning did everything exactly in according to the instruction, and I am space admin. But no results.And at last my colleague find it by seek!The page has restrictions for viewing (not mine - her's) - may be it was the reason why I did not see it.In my opinion it is rather strange as I create this space and Iam admin of the space.Thank you for your assistance anyway.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.