I try to enable Collaborative Editing, but it's not working. I checked different things, but it seems to be no network communication problem.The JVM with Synchrony is successfully lauched, but die on the first requst which is reported by an HTTP-RC 500.
20190628-091910.283 INFO [ListenableFutureAdapter-thread-13] [] [DefaultSynchronyConfigurationManager] [Collab editing plugin] Synchrony response (500): Could not verify AppID/Secret for real-time collaboration service at endpoint: http://127.0.0.1:8091/synchrony/v1/apps/secret
20190628-091910.284 WARN [ListenableFutureAdapter-thread-13] [] [DefaultSynchronyConfigurationManager] [Collab editing plugin] Response message for Synchrony-aff9ab3c-a799-37ee-888a-79e6af399f99: Internal Server Error
Following this guide, I confirmed that the application seems to fail to interact with the database because the key's in table BANDANA are not found in SECRETS .
Until yet, I was not able to configure the logging to write down something. But by help of
# kill $(pidof -o 38490 java) && java -classpath <path_to_confluence_sources>/ROOT/WEB-INF/packages/synchrony-standalone.jar:/usr/share/jdbc-mysql/lib/jdbc-mysql.jar -Xss2048k -Xmx1g -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -Dsynchrony.database.url=jdbc:mysql://mysql.dnb.de.test:03306/jiraT -Dsynchrony.database.username=**** -Dsynchrony.database.password=***** synchrony.core sql
I was able to launch Synchrony in a shell. The Confluence Synchrony Watchdog will detect this within seconds and will restart the pairing. As the next request arrives, the Synchrony application bail out with an NPE:
WARNING: boolean? already refers to: #'clojure.core/boolean? in namespace: medley.core, being replaced by: #'medley.core/boolean?
WARNING: Inst already refers to: #'clojure.core/Inst in namespace: schema.core, being replaced by: #'schema.core/Inst
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at synchrony.config$load_config_from_env.invokeStatic(config.clj:182)
at synchrony.config$load_config_from_env.invoke(config.clj:164)
at synchrony.core$_main.invokeStatic(core.clj:31)
at synchrony.core$_main.doInvoke(core.clj:30)
at clojure.lang.RestFn.applyTo(RestFn.java:137) at synchrony.core.main(Unknown Source)
Please, How to trace down what's failing here?