example: priority can edit only one user like( developer role) but reaming custom fields can edit reaming groups
how to slove this issue
I am sorry, it is not clear what you are asking for here. I can see it is something to do with editing fields, but the sentences do not make any sense.
Could you explain it again, in a different way?
Customer create an issue And he ask me I'm not edit particular One field but I can edit Reaming fields
Still not clear, but I can make a guess. Do you mean:
I want a customer to be able to create an issue, but not edit some of the fields after they created it
Is that right?
Customer can create an issue. But only one person can edit particular field values reaming person's can't change that field value. Reaming fields values can change any person
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.