Dear Gliffy Team,
i’m only able to install the older version 5.3.2 in confluence.
Any newer Version shows me, that an error occurred, and I should have a look into the logfiles.
Can’t find any error in my logfiles.
I uninstalled Gliffy, and tried to reinstall via Atlassian Marketplace - doesn’t work because of higher version.
Only manual reinstall of downloaded older version 5.3.2 did the job.
Is there no more update for us available because of special COMMERCIAL_ENTERPRISE -License?
Our Config:
Confluence 5.1.3
Universal Plugin Manager (v2.12.2)
Installing works only with gliffy-confluence-plugin-5.3.2.jar (Licence still stored in confluence, no action needed))
These installs didn’t work and showed a nonsaying error:
gliffy-confluence-plugin-5.4.1.obr
gliffy-confluence-plugin-5.4.jar
By the way: I found a Gliffy-Licence in my Atlassian-Login, but can’t apply that in my 5.3.2 Gliffy
Hopefully that helps you to give me a hint, how to move forward with my update task.
Kind regards,
one of your greatest fans