Hi experts,
These days in my company I met an issue.
Background,
We use pocket query to link Rest API in JIRA. We setup basic REST to complete the link.
At beginning, I found the link was failed (It worked prefect before) I don't know the reason, then I search in internet and found I can also use API token to access, then I generated a API token key and put it in the password.
After that, I tried to link /rest/api/2/search for testing, it works again.

But I found another issue, when I tried to use a JQL link to grab the information, it failed!
For example:
/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=10001

Then I got error message
Cannot connect to this datasource. Please check the log files for more details or contact your administrator.
Type: ConnectionException
Message: Status code was not 2xx but 400
Anyone know what should I do? Is there anything related with permission?
Hope you can help me to fix it, thanks again.