Hi there,
I have a table of data that I want to use as a central source of data to graph in a variety of ways, instead of just repeatedly manually including the same data in separate chart macros.
The problem is that the page I create isn't found when I use the page title in the page include or include excerpt options. (I've tried setting the table of data within an excerpt macro on that page.
I've tried putting the data in that page/excerpt form on a page that was a parent page or child page of the page I want the multiple graphs to be on. But in each case when I try to use it by the page is not found. (I've tried finding it with the page title but also short and long form URL.
I'm guessing it's something to do with view privileges but every page I can see has the same view options (using the little red padlock icon to see them).
I can't install any macros/anything new, I don't have the option to view any log files - all of that is not available to me. Can anyone give me some tips as to how to debug this problem? We're using v 5.9.11
Thanks very much for your time!