Hi,
I would like to know where the data from Global Activity and Space Activity are stored.
Thanks for your help.
The data is stored in the various places that the events are logged.
The activity reports are not stored as data themselves, they are aggregated reports of changes and actions from assorted data.
So, if you want to look at the raw data that generates them, you will need to read and replicate the code that extracts them from the places the changes and actions are recorded.
Thank you for your answer,
Nonetheless there seems to be a history over several days, weeks and months ?
How can I get the code ?
Why "nonetheless"? I didn't say anything about there not being a history, in fact I Indirectly) said that there is a set of history data and the stuff you see in the activity feeds is drawn from it.
You can see the code if you go to your my.atlassian account, find the (commercial) licence you have for Jira and look in the links beneath it.
Personally, I wouldn't bother. You are probably not trying to just replicate the feeds (if you are, why aren't you just looking at them directly?) but have some reporting requirement that could be done better than "reproduce a feed". Could you explain what you really want?
Ok, sorry I didn't understand.
I am working on a Business Intelligence tool and I would like to reproduce the same functionalities as "Global Activity" and "Space Activity" and more. The BI tool needs a data source to be able to work, hence my initial question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.