I created a custom workflow using Comala Workflows. I want to either create a trigger or even a condition to handle minor changes.
Currently, if I have a document in the published state and make a minor change, the author needs to make sure they put the document back through the workflow so that it goes to the published state a second time.
I would like to create a trigger that could make the workflow have a popup in which it asks the author if this other change is a major or minor.
If minor is select, the workflow can automatically go back to the published state and the new changes are viewable.
If major change is select, then it gets forced to go through the review pipeline. Also, if major is selected, I would like for the author to be able to bypass to a specific state if need me (ex: bypass peer review and go directly to manager review).
Any ideas?