Hey guys, I am trying to get better Metrics on teams progress by identifying tickets that have stayed "In Progress" for longer than 5 days. I want to find all tickets that meet this criteria from the start of year, and not tickets that are currently in "In Progress" and have been so for 5 days.
I have the following query, but I think the problem lies with the WAS operator I'm using. I need to use was (or something similar) as I'm trying to find tickets that historically have been in "In Progress" for 5 days, not tickets that are currently in progress and have been for 5 days.
status was "In Progress" and NOT status CHANGED AFTER "-5d" and createdDate > startOfYear()
However as you can see in the below screenshot that this ticket is not picking up the correct criteria:

Also note that I cannot purchase the Time in Status plugin to achieve this functionality. However I can utilize Scriptrunner JQL functionality if needed.