the form Timesheet report is opening very long 5-6 minets.
jira version 5.0
plugins ver. 2.6.1 (2.7.3 )
You'll need to read your logs and probably enable some debugging to see what it's doing.
in logs not problems, error or message
Ok, so now you need to debug it - find out why it's taking so long by experimenting with small data sets. Is the timesheet report you are running pulling back a lot of data? Is the rest of Jira running ok and only the timesheet a problem? What happens if you run a simple filter for all the issues your timesheet report is trying to report on? (e.g. "assigned to person X")
You might want to think about increasing logging levels in the plugin classes (see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Logging+and+Profiling) and check the "slow queries" log to see if there's something in there (that won't log errors, but will catch any database requests the report makes that are going slowly)
You might need to raise this with the plugin vendor (there are several timesheet type plugins, not sure which one you're using)
plugin "JIRA Timesheet Reports and Gadgets Plugin"
The problem is not in the building report. it is fast.
open the form with report parameters for very long.
I don't understand what you are saying here. What report? What form with report parameters?
I'm sorry I do not speak English
I want to build a report "Time sheet Reports" .
1) Go to My project
2) go to the upper right corner , Reports->Time sheet Reports .
3) click "Time sheet Reports"
4) open Windows "Configure - Timesheet Report"
5) I choose report settings (start data, end Data. group , project, etc )
between 3 and 4 step 5 minutes
Ok, you will need to debug why it's taking so long by looking at what data your report is trying to pull back. find out why it's taking so long by experimenting with small data sets. Is the timesheet report you are running pulling back a lot of data? Is the rest of Jira running ok and only the timesheet a problem? What happens if you run a simple filter for all the issues your timesheet report is trying to report on? (e.g. "assigned to person X")
Hi,
I am not able extract my time sheet report from JIRA. Do we need to setup any other setting for this.
No. You need to describe the problem if you want our help ("I am not able" tells us nothing) and do the analysis phase - if you've got the same problem as Egar, then read the comments above, and do the investigations
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.