Hello,
I want to see the amount of issues :
1: created in the last 7 days,
2: or closed in the last 7 days (issue can be listed twice if closed before 7 days),
1+2:
project = HELP AND (created > -1w OR status = "(ITRP) CLOSED" AND status changed to "(ITRP) CLOSED" during (-7d, now())
3: or all issues that are open more tehn 7 days (backlog).
OR project = HELP AND Status = "(ITRP) Open") AND updated < -1w
I think this isn't possible with 1 query: query 1+2 and 3 = 2 query's.
if right, can jira present the result in 1 list/table e.g. with the plugin for google sheeds or (ms excel in the future)?
or should I execute the 2 query's separately and paste them together manually?
In excel, I could then count the amount of issues by team and different statusses with a pivot table.
Any hints are welcome
Kind regards
William Windels