Hi,
first of all: hopefully this isn't a question which was already answered several times ago.
My problem:
In our company, we create process guidelines on confluence pages. These process guidelines (usally only text, sometimes diagrams) should only appear / be displayed on the same page, if a user check a specific checkbox. For example:
User XYZ checks the checkbox "process guideline making coffee" and after checking, the diagram or text of the guideline should be displayed right under the checked checkbox.
If user XYZ checks another checkbox (e.g. "process guideline activating air conditioning") a differnt content (e.g. "the text/diagram of the air conditioner guideline") should be displayed under the checked checkbox.
Is there a -more or less- "easy" solution which covers my issue?
I already thought about using a combination of a user written macro for checkboxes, combined with the standard "Expand" macro, but I'm not really sure how to do this. And anyway, I'm not a programmer and trying to combine both macro's would probably result in a mass chaos in our confluence....
Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Hannes