Here's a search where I filtered on Confluence 6.15.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/search/?productName=Confluence&productVersion=6.15&queryString=move%20page%20between%20spaces%20attachments
Why are there results having to do with anything BUT 6.15?
Hello Anthony,
Thank you for contacting us about this! When I navigate to the URL, I only see results for Confluence 6.15 plus generic Confluence documentation which applies to all versions.
Could you tell me what you are seeing instead? Are you able to share a screenshot?
Regards,
Shannon
Soitenlee!
These called out items are not generic IMHO, either. Thanks!
Thank you, Anthony.
I'm not sure about why these are showing up for you, but let me find out which team is behind this and I'll get back to you.
Hi Anthony, I'm a tech writer for Confluence Server and Data Center.
Sorry for the unexpected walk down memory lane! The problem you experienced is related to the way we organise our Confluence docs in Confluence itself.
We have a single 'latest' Confluence space, that contains the documentation for the current version, plus release notes and upgrade notes for all versions, going right back to v1. The content for that space right now is 6.15. Later this year when we release confluence 7.0, that space will contain content for 7.0... including release notes for 6.15 and earlier.
I can't see exactly what you were searching for from your screenshot, but seems like we dug a little too deep to try to find it. I hope you were able to find what you were looking for in the end. If you have a specific permissions question, I'm happy to try to answer it for you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.