Hello,
While evaluating Confluence 6.14.3, noticed 'Search Field Background' in Color Scheme settings does not update when the value is changed.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Hello Jonathan,
Thank you for pointing this out! I've looked into it, and this is a bug that was reported for version 6.14.0 and was resolved in 6.15.1:
Once you upgrade to 6.15.1, the issue should be resolved.
I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any trouble with that.
Regards,
Shannon
@Shannon S
We just upgraded UAT to the latest version for this fix and the security fix.
Thanks again!
- Jon
Jon,
Great that it's working! Thank you for confirming that with me.
Take care, and have a nice weekend.
The search field text still does not apply the color changes in 6.15.6: It only changes the color of the magnifying glass.
Please reopen CONFSERVER-57826 or open a new bug please.
Thank you for reporting that. I believe these feature requests might apply to that field text:
Please do vote on both and watch in order to be updated of any changes.
Thank you again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.