Hi
I get this error when I run Discovery.exe on Windows and Ubuntu:
6/25/2019 5:29:48 PM : Error decrypting text.
6/25/2019 5:29:48 PM : Exceptions:
6/25/2019 5:29:48 PM : Cannot decrytp text.
at Insight.Discovery.ProviderClasses.LicenseProvider.Decrypt (System.String textToDecrypt) [0x00057] in <b22b14ce90104be9b8d9b3c76ed9a231>:0
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Insight.Discovery.ProviderClasses.WMIProvider' from assembly 'ProviderClasses, Version=2.21.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick (System.EventArgs e) [0x0001c] in <d5b72d15d4f7424c8a1538e3f19ec2e3>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick (System.EventArgs e) [0x00024] in <d5b72d15d4f7424c8a1538e3f19ec2e3>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.OnMouseUp (System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs mevent) [0x00081] in <d5b72d15d4f7424c8a1538e3f19ec2e3>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp (System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs mevent) [0x00000] in <d5b72d15d4f7424c8a1538e3f19ec2e3>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmLButtonUp (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x0007e] in <d5b72d15d4f7424c8a1538e3f19ec2e3>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x0016f] in <d5b72d15d4f7424c8a1538e3f19ec2e3>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x0004e] in <d5b72d15d4f7424c8a1538e3f19ec2e3>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <d5b72d15d4f7424c8a1538e3f19ec2e3>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlWindowTarget.OnMessage (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <d5b72d15d4f7424c8a1538e3f19ec2e3>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlNativeWindow.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x0000b] in <d5b72d15d4f7424c8a1538e3f19ec2e3>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.WndProc (System.IntPtr hWnd, System.Windows.Forms.Msg msg, System.IntPtr wParam, System.IntPtr lParam) [0x0008e] in <d5b72d15d4f7424c8a1538e3f19ec2e3>:0
I'm evaluate this plugin and get 30-Days Trial License from Atlassian Marketplace.
I'm new to discovery and I think it's documentation is not good enough for someone like me who need to evaluate this plugin. Is this a known issue and I can continue Try-Error method in evaluating this plugin? Could you help me?