When i tried to insert text in macro panel, all my text will be bold.
Is there any way that i can unbold those text whenin panel amcro?
Hello Masfatin,
Thank you for contacting us about this. I'm testing the behavior with the panel macro on my Confluence instance, version 6.15.4.
I am not able to replicate this.
Can you confirm with me your Confluence version, and if you have any custom CSS applied?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Thanks for your reply
I does not have any CSS applied on my space.
My text that will become bold when i insert panel macro in page template.
Under "Content Tools" -- "Create New template"
Thank you in advance!
Masfatin
Thank you for that. I will still need to know your Confluence version. I want to try to replicate it to see if it's a bug. I tried replicating it and was not able to.
Thanks again!
My Confluence version is 6.13.4.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.