After restoring Jira from backup whole thing got corrupted and I no longer able to log in.
Already tried:
* Reset personal admin password in DB to 'sphere'
* Create localadmin user as per KB https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/retrieving-the-jira-administrator-192836.html
* Restart Jira in recovery mode ( I'm sure it's on as even prompt says "JIRA is running in recovery mode" )
In all cases I'm getting "Sorry, your username and password are incorrect - please try again."
Even in recovery mode using recovery_admin and -Datlassian.recovery.password=12345 (it's applied as I see it in ps auxww output)
On every attempt I see this in logs:
24-Jun-2019 19:31:46.469 WARNING [http-nio-18080-exec-6] com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.filterFormParameters A servlet request, to the URI http://servername.com:18080/rest/gadget/1.0/login, contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.
And then nothing happens, only generic credential errors. Any other ideas how to log in before I drop the whole database and do a clean restore?