Hello,
I have several project teams configured per country. All the countries have the same "Request Types" definition. How can I copy those settings from one project to another instead of re-configuring all over again each time.
Thanks
Hi @Omar K Gassama ,
Unfortunately, it is impossible to create some "schemes" or copy/export configuration from one service desk project to another. You have to click all Request Types manually in every project...
Please vote on this request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-4276
Kate
Oh man, that sucks. i was just looking at this
Hi Omar
We have requested feature in our app: Feature Bundle for Jira Service Desk With it you can simply export selected request types to JSON and import them into another project. You can also find there much more features for JSD 😉
It should be standard functionality in jira sd ...
Why do your feature only copy the first 3 request types?
Hi @Dieter Peter
This is because you are on an evaluation license. Please upgrade to a commercial one and you will be able to use all features without any limitations.
Hi @Tom Jones [Appsvio]
Why should I be convinced of a trial version where I cannot test the add-on to its full extent?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.