May I expect a way to change the layout of the (new) Service Desk Issue View?
TL-DR:
Service Desk issues are affected by the new Issue View, however the Configure option is missing from the 'three dots menu'. In addition, the service desk project settings do not have an Issue Layout menu item.
I guess this is related to the fact that I am obviously not supposed to be able to access Project Settings of a Service Desk project? I tricked JIRA by constructing a Project Settings link by looking at the format of such a link in a regular JIRA project.
Of course I want to be able to configure screens, workflows and use boards in my service desk projects (even though I have to use a non-service desk project to store my service desk workflow boards. I guess the underlying reason of all this is the incompleteness of:
1. my understanding how to use service desk projects
2. service desk configurability compared to regular JIRA projects
The left side refers to project settings of a regular JIRA project
The right side refers to project settings of a JIRA Service Desk project
