Hi,
I'm looking for possibilities to update a database table on a workflow transition. For example, run a dynamic UPDATE sql that updates the value of a certain field to the value of a custom field.
Any suggestions?
Hi @Puján Z ,
One of our Jira add-ons syncronizes custom (and standard) Jira fields with external databases: Database Sync
It does currently not provide a post-function but it can run the sync on your predefined schedule. Feel free to reach out to our service desk and submit a feature request for a post-function: Submit a support request
Best regards,DanielSTAGIL
Hi Daniel,
Thanks! I found this app before, but they don't support Jira 8+. Usually it's not a good sign of active support...Maybe I'm wrong. Aynway, I wrote them a question regarding any planned release for Jir 8. Cheers
The Jira 8 version of this app is almost finished. If you are waiting for releases like in this case, you should "Watch" the Marketplace app, so you get notified about new releases.
If you have questions like this and would like to get more information you should open a support ticket. The Marketplace reviews should rather be reflecting your experience with the app.
Best,DanielSTAGIL
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.