Hello everyone,
I am trying to update existing Confluence page(s) by adaptivist scriptrunner JIRA postfunction.
All I would like to do is to create a new Confluence page version of one or more pages already linked to a distinct JIRA issue. The reason, a JIRA issue is passing a transition and the wiki page(s) related need an update by distinct comment which I would like to set and a distinct and new wiki page label. Wiki page contents remain untouched so far.
I already figured out the url(s) of the Confluence page(s) linked to a JIRA issue by script. Based on that url(s) available I would like to loop through and create a new page version by #1 distinct page comment and #2 new page label.
I am using newest version of Confluence + JIRA server. Both connected well by Crowd + application links.
There are examples available of creating new wiki pages out of JIRA but nothing so far of updating.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.