I have been looking at these two topics in order to be able to start using BitBucket REST API which expects (allows) access via a token.
Although the Bitbucket Cloud interface does not have any option to create Personal access tokens but has one for OAuth (this link provides docs on Personal Access Tokens for Bitbucket server https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver063/personal-access-tokens-972354166.html#Personalaccesstokens-Usingpersonalaccesstokens).
I couldn't find anything on Personal Access Token for Bitbucket Cloud.
In case we have OAuth token, and want to use it as a personal access token can we do this "[key]:[secret]", where key and secret are the two components generated by the OAuth interface.
Just to be clear, when I log into my account under Settings I only see options for OAuth, there isn't anything that says Personal Access Token, see below:
.


Also, do I need to define callback URI and any other URL/URI when creating the consumer via the OAuth interface, if so why? If I'm only going to use the OAuth token to access repositories, where do redirections come into play? I don't need to do it for other providers, in fact, I get to generate Personal Access Tokens.