Everyone involved in our projects agrees: the new JIRA issue view rolled out this week is terrible. How do I revert the whole company and all our projects back to the previous version and lock out the "upgrade" without going person-by-person on individual settings?
To the best of my knowledge you cannot. I would recommend providing feedback to Atlassian via the feedback link.
Hi Kier,
Best option would be to fallback to previous version. You may upgrade your UAT or development instance, validate all check lists before upgrading production instance. Thanks.
I was assuming Kier was on cloud. If so then falling back really isn't a viable option. If server then certainly that would be but at some point moving forward is inevitable I expect.
Yeah I'm on the cloud. I've left feedback for Atlassian. These recent UX changes have been making it harder and harder to use JIRA and Confluence
Got it. Thanks. I did not realize that it is cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.