First a little history: You name the note-taker, I have used it. Every one of them. OneNote seemed to be the only winner but the constant asking to login threw me off. That and the fact that they made their app really crappy now that I had to depend on the browser version for sanity.
Then came along this guy at work asking me if I would like to use Trello for onboarding. I said sure I will try it (I am an old user of Trello then I stopped using it (twice) due to lack of Wear support)
When I saw how cool it was I told him that and he immediately arranged a presentation for top guys in other teams to do the same.
Then I saw the value of doing the same thing for my notes and now it looks more organized than it did with OneNote.
Enough with the ramble, sorry, and can some mod let me know if there isn't already a posting by someone on onboarding use (like the Fountain Pen lady) and I will post a story on it.
Ever since I had installed it I blindly assumed it will be the default 'Take a note' app on Wear but it was not. In fact I dont even see it on Wear.
So whats the deal with this blogger posting this utterly false post that it works on wear
and this post that says it doesnt
where support says its not a damn priority for us.
Back to Keep.