Hello,
I have a big problem ...
I have installed Jira 4.0 on a server and a database(SQLServer2005) in another, this Jira uses this database and this is how it works now.
Now I need to upgrade to Jira 5.x, but tells me I should have at least Jira 4.3.
So ...
1) I installed the Jira4.3 on the server where the previous version. I imported the xml Jira4.0 for my settings.
2) Then I installed 5.x Jira, here I have the option UPGRADING, and has taken all the settings of 4.3.
3) I made the connection to the database by config.bat and the test came out correct.
The problem is I can not to login with any user of Jira my previous database., As he did before.
Someone could tell me I can not enter Jira?
I read something about LDAP settings, but still I have not dared to make changes to that in the osuser.xml
See attachment.