Yesterday, I configured my incoming mail handler to create tickets upon receipt
Connectivity test passes, with the expected outcome :
However, I do not see the issues in Jira, what am I missing ?
hmmm, how confident are you that there are not actually created? if you use the following JQL and sort by issue key most recent are they not there? Are you sure you are looking at the same project?
project = xxxx
@Jack Brickey yes I am confident , is there anything else that might be occurring ?
I took a bit to respond because i checked different configs, searches, etc. and there is nothing there
so skipping past the "test", if you apply everything and send an email what happens? I assume the issue is not created? Does the email make it to the email inbox but not get processed?
My thoughts are that since the email is getting deleted, they must be getting processed, but they do not appear in Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.