After migrating Jira and Confluence from Cloud to Server, I had a lot of addon users in the User Directory which added to my license count. So, since I didn't expect to be using those addons, I quickly deleted those users. These are the users, I deleted:
- addon_trello
- addon_com.atlassian.jira.chat
- addon_com.atlassian.servicedesk.embedded
- addon_confluence-chats-integration
- addon_jira-ops-confluence-integration
- addon_jira-sectch-integration
- addon_jira-slack-integration
- addon_jira-trello integration
- addon_jira-workplace-integration
- addon_jirastspg-jira-ops
Now, I am having problems with installing any addons and also with upgrading the UPM. From the Log, I see that the UPM obviously tries to list those addons and probably check for updates but fails to do so, since the account credentials for those addons are gone.
So, now I'm stuck. I probably should have only deactivated those users and then uninstalled the addons first.
What can I do? Can I remove those addons manually? Can I restore the users?
Thanks,
Thomas