In the old view in Jira I could order the comments so that the newest appear at the top. I cannot seem to find out how to do this in the new issue view. Can anyone help with this?
This link should help you
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/changing-the-default-order-for-comments-from-ascending-to-descending-884344544.html
Thank you Partha for your help. I followed the link and there is a notice that states that currently the order of the comments cannot be changed. I am also not an Admin, so I cannot change the Jira settings. I think this is a retro grade step, hopefully they will change this in the future.
head over to the advanced settings Jira Settings -> System -> General Configuration and in the upper right is a button called "Advanced Settings". There you have a property called "jira.issue.actions.order" and this can be changed to "desc" from "asc" but will also influence the visualization of other data as also commented under the setting.
I am not an Admin, so I cannot do this. So I will stick with the old view for now.
I think the new view is still not complete and hence this facility is now only for admin and in a roundabout way.
Once it is fully ready it may be open to all users.
OK, thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.