I am using Export function of QMetry for Jira for get Test Case information. I export data by command line. I want to filter the test case result only contain TestCase. I try use JQL clause but the error is appear. I not sure about syntax correct. Could you help me about syntax?
Hi @Hao Bui , can you provide the exact JQL you are trying to execute?
Hi @Hao Bui ,
Please get in touch with QMetry Support with exact JQL that you are using. We will be happy to help you.
I run the command line as below, please take a look:
java -cp ImportExport-1.7.5.jar com.infostretch.importExportUtility.cliController.Main user@example.com --my email
<removed> -- my token
<removed> --my api key
https://example.atlassian.net --my host
C:\Export\QTM_2019-06-20_Export.xlsx --my path
issuetype IN ("TestCase") -- my JQL
PHW --my project key
Best.
Hao.
@Hao Bui ,
Yes, the JQL is wrong. It should be - issuetype in ("Test Case").
"Test Case" issue type has space.
Hi @Hao Bui , first of all you posted all of your credential in public. Please regenerate your API key and Token so no one can exploit it.
I don't see nothing wrong with the JQL.
My question is your issuetype "Test Case" or "TestCase" either way if both do not exists it would have resulted to issuetype does not exists.
Maybe fix the error reporting to the actual error being displayed in the search page.
It seems to be that there is an escaping issue here, the error is a bit weird to me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.