Ever since Jira switched to the new view/layout, the only way I can export a Word doc of a Jira ticket is to revert to the old view to see the export button up the top.
Does anyone know how to export a Word document in the new Jira view?
Hello Jessie,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!Currently, the new issue view doesn't have the functionality to export issues. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-71111Please, click on vote and watch in order to hear about updates on the development cycle.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks Angelica - sorry if these is a dumb question - where is the vote button? I would really like to vote for this issue so that Atlassian know it is important
Whoops disregard - I was not logged in. All sorted and have voted for this now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.