I'm attempting to separate out the steps of my build process. However, I am not able to access the artifacts and the artifacts tab is not showing up at the top of the pipeline log. I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Here is my bitbucket-pipelines.yml.
***********
image: node:10.15.0
definitions:
steps:
- step: &build
name: Build
script:
- apt-get update
- apt-get install -y zip
- npm install -g web-component-tester typescript
- npm install
- npm run build
- pushd dist
- zip -r "redpilldig.zip" "dig5/" || exit 1
- popd
artifacts:
- dist/**
- step: &deploy
name: Deploy
script:
- export TEMP_LOCATION="rpd_dig_tmp_$(date +%s)"
- export INSTALL_DIR="<somePath>"
- export SSH_CONNECTION="<someSSHConnectionString>"
- export ZIP_FILE="dist/redpilldig.zip"
- scp "${ZIP_FILE}" "${SSH_CONNECTION}:"
- ssh "${SSH_CONNECTION}" "unzip ${ZIP_FILE} -d ${TEMP_LOCATION}/ && rm ${ZIP_FILE}"
- ssh "${SSH_CONNECTION}" "set -e; rm -rf ${INSTALL_DIR}/dig50-old ; if [ -d ${INSTALL_DIR}/dig50 ]; then mv -f ${INSTALL_DIR}/dig50 ${INSTALL_DIR}/dig50-old; fi; mv ${TEMP_LOCATION}/dig5 ${INSTALL_DIR}/dig50/; rm -rf {$TEMP_LOCATION}/"
pipelines:
branches:
5.0.0:
- step: *build
- step: *deploy
**********************
Specifically the scp task is complaining that it can't find the redpilldig.zip file. What am I missing here?