Hi Team:
I will start listing down our requirement so it will be clear what we need
Background and Requirement:
We are using Jira ServiceDesk Server (hosted on-premise)- right now using starter license to evaluate/setup when we will implement in Production - we will buy license accordingly
I have first response SLA (1 hour) in the place where I am using -- "Comment: For Customers" as a parameter to stop the counter, after that I have to implement below SLA
Communication update SLA for different severity
e.g. sev 1 - every 4 hours, Sev 2 - every 8 hours and so forth
when an agent responds to the ticket - I need that counter to be reset and start counting again for the next 4 hours or 8 hours according to the severity.
I am OK to use any parameter like "Comments: for customers" or "status change" or anything workable solution
so logic is simple but I have a hard time configuring this in JIRA servicedesk server, I tried a couple of things using comments, etc.. but not working as expected, your expert advise is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Bhawtosh Jani.