Hi,
I need help with how I create a Post-function for a project. I am trying to create a post-function that creates and clones an issue. What I want, is that when I create an Epic in the project, that a number of tasks should be generated within that Epic (without me having to create them manually).
What I've tried so far is to create the clone and link post-function, but changing the issue summary to another name, and it kind of worked. Only that instead of creating one task when I created an Epic, 245 identical tasks were created. I don't really want to clone the Epic, but generate tasks automatically, but I figured the clone and link post function could be used, doing a workaround just giving the issue a new issue summary... However then the 245 new issues were created... So, how do I do this in the easiest way? I am not a coder or super technical, but appreciate any help. Thank you!