I'm trying to get my LDAP settings right for the User Directories section. I'm fairly close, it can see the users in my AD group and I can assign them to local groups (Read Only with Local Groups) but when I do the Test Settings bit at the end everything works except "Test get group members" which fails. I've been reading various pages about how to get it working correctly without success.
As far as I can tell this is the right format for my User Object Filter:
(&(objectCategory=Person)(sAMAccountName=*)(memberOf=CN=Jira Users,OU=Groups - Contoso,DC=contoso,DC=com))
Then I have this for my Group Object Filter:
(&(objectCategory=Group)(CN=Jira Users))
Unless it's not supposed to work I'm thinking they must be nearly right but I'm missing some important detail. I wondered if it was the space in the group name but I can't find any useful notes on how to deal with that if it's an issue.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.