Hi Guys
For the last 45 minutes I have been trying to find the answer to the question:
Could you let me know which version of Jira you are currently using?
I have no idea where I can find it.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
@Corina Tabac go to admin login
click application- you will get the version .
@Corina Tabac Go to applications OR Every page bottom also you will seethe version
Thanks, Venkatesh
Often the footer has the answer, but the best place to look (without admin access) is simply in Help -> About (the menu in the ? icon on the top bar, or at the bottom left if you're on Cloud)
if you have not admin rites also u can see every last page
Thank you for taking the time to help me.
When I log in I have a different display.
Also, there is no mention about the version at the bottom of any of the pages.
I am lost and Jira for me is still a mystery.
Thank you, Nic.
Unfortunately I could not find anything on the version on any of the pages.
Nor in The About .....
Could you please send the screenshot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.