is it possible to open one page from the space for editing, and put a limit on editing on all the others?
Hi @Tatiana ,
This function can be achieved through page permission restrictions.
Add or Remove Page Restrictions
thank you Ollie, I need a group of users to be able to edit only one page out of all the space. The group has a limit on editing in space and I can't allow one page to be edited. But if I allow editing in space, then the group will be able to edit all other pages and I need to close each page for editing ( because editing inheritance does not occur) . there are many pages in the space. is there any way around this scheme?
Put this special page in the root directory of the space and set the access rights separately.
Just like this:
---Allow special group editing pages
---Other pages(set restrictions)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.