I wanted to find out if there is a way to perform a JIRA query such that these results are displayed for all the Epics in a project and have it displayed in Confluence.
Epic Name Assignee LastUpdated Comment Entry Due Date
Thanks
J
Most of this is simple enough, and info on how to make queries is readily available in the documentation.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA063/Searching+for+Issues
The only complicated part of this query is the latest comment. All other fields are easy.
To display the latest comment, I know a method where you will need to script a SIL custom field, using the Kepler Custom Fields plugin.
Here's the doc:
https://confluence.kepler-rominfo.com/display/KCF/SIL+Script+Custom+Field
The script I use is this:
string[] lastCommentDetails = getLastComment(key); if(!isNull(lastCommentDetails)){ return lastCommentDetails["text"]; } return "";
As for displaying that in Confluence, use the JIRA Query macro to display the filter you've saved.
Thanks for your comment. I will speak with the company JIRA admins to see if the plugin can be installed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.