I have 20 pages in my SPACE but I need to display a common message in all the pages . How can I do this .
An include macro would do this, but you will have to put it on every page - editing every single one you want it on, and persuading your authors to remember to add it (although asking them to use templates can help there)
A better option would be to look at your theme - some can be customised to show global things.
If neither of those suit you, then there is a third option - amend the "global html", adding your message into the header or footer.
Hi,
You can use Excerpt macro and Excerpt include macro.
Thanks for the answer .
My ask is " I have 20 pages if I write a comment in one page and set this as global then automatically all the pages should reflect the content with out adding the macro in every created page .".
Thanks for your answers and Interesting ones.
1) Will not solve as I need to add to all the pages.
2)We don't have and theme in confluence .
3)Hopes this works . Can u please guide me how to add/ amend "global html",
Thanks in advance!
You can add wiki markup message to sidebar, header or footer:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-add-a-site-wide-banner-165609599.html is a good example of a global html change.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.