I am getting the following error:
Sorry we are unable to automatically upgrade your JIRA Software installation as its platform version is 6.4.14 is not 7.0 (or later)
Any idea why I am getting this?
You should read over the upgrade notes for each version between the "from" and "to" versions. You're making a big jump in versions, so there is an intermediate upgrade that you need to do first before upgrading to 7.13.
Hi @Erich_Villasis ,
there are special upgrade pages for updating Jira to version 7. Look here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/migration/jira-7/server_jira+agile_product-changes
Thank You for your reply. The latest 6.4 version I see in the archives is the 6.4.14. I downloaded that as I went from 6.3.15 to 6.4.14. I expected from there I could go to 7.x. Is there another version I need to be at before I can go to 7.x?
I am not finding an intermediate version.
Thanks
Thanks for all the input!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.