How to integrate Bitbucket with Confluence?
You need to create an application link
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/using-applinks-to-link-to-other-applications-938846918.html
Once that's done, each system will be able to see the other one.
Hope it helps
This link doesn't suggest how to integrate BITBUCKET with CONFLUENCE.
please guide me.
I am already aware how to connect JIRA with other Atlassian tools.
Sorry about that :P In my head I read: how to integrate those tools with Jira?
Sadly I can't help you with that. Best of luck.
Hi @Jaya Singh
Not sure what you're asking for but I can give you an example of how we use Bitbucket and Confluence together.
We have two apps (addons) in Confluence that pull/display data from Bitbucket:
These are paid for apps on the marketplace and likely their use is not exclusively limited to the examples I give above - its just how they're used currently in our environment.
Aside from these (and other apps) there is no other integration between Confluence and Bitbucket I know of, unlike with Jira.
Jamie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.