Hi
I have added the Parent Link Column to a filter, but the column is blank. I definitely have parent links in my issues
What am i doing wrong - I'm very new!
Hi @Louise Mitchell
I assume you are using Issue Navigator and using Parent Link in your JQL and you want to see the Parent Link field values for the issues shown in the Issue Navigator.
For that, you have to add Parent Link field using Columns dropdown, which is on the top right corner. Once the column Parent Link is added, the issue results will show the Parent Link field values as another column
Please refer to the below screenshot:
Regards,
Ravi Varma
Hi Ravi
Yes that is correct
I have added the column and its blank. Same thing happens if I add Parent Link to Agile cards. It shows "none'.
L
Hi @Louise Mitchell ,
Can you post screenshots of the view issue page of the issue that you are looking and the issue navigator screenshot highlighting the issue that had parent link on view issue page but not showing under parent link column.
Based on that, I can help you.
This is the details screen
This is the filter with Parent Link column
This is the Agile Card on a Kanban Wall with None
Thanks for helping
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.