Is it possible to disable watcher notifications for a single page?
I have a restricted wiki page and when I edit it my changes are emailed out to its watchers. I do not want the changes to be emailed out, just for this page.
There is a checkbox on the bottom of the page that says, Minor Change? No Notifications will be sent. Check the box.
Regards,
Kay
If you are administrator of the space you can remove the watchers that are currently watching the page.. (Tools > Manage Watchers). However I think that is not possible to remove people that are watching the whole space..
Give it a try!
Mirek
This works, but does not help when someone forgets to uncheck that box.
The box does not remain checked. It must be checked again each time a change is made if you do not want notifications sent.
You should be able to do some tweaking by introducing a javascript to make the checkbox always checked. This thread could help you to explore further.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.