We have a current Support Project that we log issues against.
I want some Users to be able to log in and to only create, edit and view Issues from only certain Clients within this Project. Others will have complete access to all Clients as now.
To test, I have set a User with a new User Group and given that Group limited actions on issues e.g. Create, Edit, Resolve.
I have created a new Issue Security Scheme and a 'general users' level in it. This level is for the Group and a custom field (Client). It lets me select the Custom field but no limiting values within it, so I'm not sure on that bit how a User is to be limited to certain information.
In Projects I set the Issue Security for the limited Users - not sure if this is the correct thing to do.
So I log in with my new User and I can only see the one correct Project to log issues against. I Create, but of course I can select all Clients...
I need to hide Clients that this User should not see. How do I do that?
Also, by setting the Projects Issue Security, what about my regular Users?
Thank you in advance.