Hello everybody,
I have read through several instructions in Jira and Confluence documentations, unfortunately I've not found what is relevant to me.
I know how and where to change the blueprints/templates. However, I would like to edit the "dynamic JIRA report template". For Example, there are 4 widgets (pie charts) in the standard Dynamic JIRA report template. I would like to expand this or also, for example, use new "Jira issue / filter" macros. These should then show the results to the JQL query, which I use in the wizard when creating a new page based on this blueprint.
My goal is, to enter the JQL (with the issues I expect) once at the beginning by creating a new page using the template (wizard) and in the end, the JIRA dynamic report template will show me everything, with the widgets and macros that I previously saved in the blueprint in the template.
Can someone help me with that or send me a detailed documentation? Or do I need Jira programming skills to handle this?
Thank you and best regards
Ersin