current user all of a sudden cannot access Issues dropdown in JIRA. Permissions have not change. Rebooted and cleared cache. Not sure what else to do.
Sorry, which "jira issues tab", and what "issues dropdown"?
On the main screen, the Issues dropdown at the very top indicated below:
That drop-down looks ok to me (not sure what you mean by "tab", but lets look at the menu first) - I assume the picture is what you are seeing and not the user? Could you tell us what they are seeing? (Just a quick description - issues not there at all? Or just nothing under the drop-down?)
That is what I am seeing. When the other user clicks the "Issues" drop-down, they see a faint shadow appear around that "Issues" menu item, but nothing under the drop-down - no issues.
I've checked all their permissions - and even given them permissions just like mine. This causes no change. I've had them clear their cache and delete all cookies and reboot. No change. I've also had them use IE instead of Chrome. No change.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.